CISCO CCNA Certification Course in Abu Dhabi
A CISCO CCNA (Certified Network Associate) program refers to a planned and structured study program to prepare for the CISCO- exam. This certification is an entry-level program that is offered to candidates who needs validation that they have enough knowledge about networking. This certification is issued by the networking hardware company called CISCO.
By completing this course successfully the candidates would be able to have enough knowledge about
- How to pass the CISCO CCNA exam with an A -Z guide.
- Candidates will experience hands-on experience on CISCO CCNA configuration and troubleshooting through practice labs
- Learn how routing and switching networks work in real world
- And gain enough skills to work in the enterprise world
Why this Course is Important?
There are countless benefits to doing this course. Some are mentioned below.
Industry recognition & acceptance: A certified person is endorsed more than a non-certified person. CCNA is a world-recognized industry program that validates a person who has a strong grip on networking, routing and switching technologies. Holding a CCNA certification makes a person more favourable to grab a networking position and work in renowned industry organisations.
Career Enhancement: As I have mentioned earlier employers are always in search of a certified person who can work efficiently without wasting time and by saving resources. This certification can open many doors of opportunities in the networking industry; a person can find a better job and a lavish package according to their skills.
Improved Networking Knowledge & Skills: This CCNA program covers many networking topics, including network protocols, subnetting, routing, switching, network security, and WAN technologies. By going through this course an individual can further strengthen their grip on the above-mentioned topics and could play a significant & important role in the networking field.
Foundation for the Advanced Course: This CCNA course is just the first brick or a foundation for those folks who want to build their career in the networking industry and want to do some more advanced courses in this field. After finishing this course successfully a candidate can enrol himself in further advanced courses like CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional) or CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert)
Professional Growth & Learning: The CCNA certification involves dedicated study, hands-on practice, and continuous learning. The program allows individuals to expand their knowledge, stay updated with the latest networking technologies and industry trends, and enhance their problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities.
The Target Audience for this Course?
The target audience for this course is different people like folks who are already working in the Networking field and who want to upgrade their skills and knowledge can join this course. This course is also aimed at those who are already working and serving in other fields of IT but have developed interests in networking and wish to switch careers can join this course. This course is also designed in a way that can help students and fresh graduates to build their foundation in the networking field. Holding this certification will validate the knowledge of a person that he has a strong grip on networking topics and has enough hands-on experience in this field.
CISCO & CCNA Course Training Options
CISCO & CCNA Certification Training in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE and another richest emirate of the UAE. Abu Dhabi is famous for its oil reservoirs and strong economy. Abu Dhabi also known as the “abu Zeby” is the largest emirate out of the seven emirates of the UAE and is the capital of the UAE. Due to its oil-rich fields, it is the second most rich emirate of the UAE after Dubai. Abu Dhabi progressed leaps and bounds after discovering oil reservoirs. Abu Dhabi is known for its rich culture, amazing places for tourism and sky-high buildings just like other emirates of the UAE. Abu Dhabi like other emirates of the UAE has a skyline building, mesmerizing shopping malls and unlimited places for tourism. This city is an amazing example of Arab heritage. Folks all around the world visit and stay there for tourism and work purpose. There are parks, hotels grand and marvellous mosques which represent the Muslim magnificent culture. Abu Dhabi generates huge revenue from the tourists who visit every year. Not only for recreational means this city offers a wide variety of job opportunities. If you look for work you will not be disappointed at all. There are numerous kinds of jobs available there you can select according to your expertise. You can always do any kind of course or you can join a certification to polish your skills and present your services to any interested organization.
CISCO CCNA certification is at the top of the list of certifications which is in high demand. Do yourself a favour and get a certification in a CISCO CCNA course in Abu Dhabi to increase your chances of getting hired. This course will change you into a whole different person with a newly upgraded skillset. After achieving this certificate with distinction you can apply for jobs or you can create one for your own business and could earn a lavish earning. Networking is a vast field and demands skilled manpower who can handle this department dextrously. If you can get certification from a reputable institute in Dubai like CounselTrain you can acquire a handsome position in the networking field. This course will strengthen your knowledge in many areas of networking like routing, switching, subnetting, network & WAN securities. When you have a strong grip and hands-on experience with all these given topics you will get more opportunities to work in the networking industry. The more you get the chance to work in various areas, the more you grow in your career. So if you are in search of a good certificate which will enhance your skills and you also have some interest in networking then this course will be the best option to go for.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training is intended for network professionals who aspire to develop their skills and knowledge for a wide range of networks such as LAN, WAN, and packet switched networks.
- Professionals who take this course include network engineers, network analysts, system administrators, network technicians and network designers.
- Professionals already working with Cisco platforms such as: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) can enhance their understanding of the Cisco platform further through this course.
- This course is also beneficial to those who want to transition their career to the networking field or want to learn more about the latest updates and technologies that comes with Cisco’s 200-301 CCNA certification.
Module 1: Network Fundamentals
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
Module 2: Network Access
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
Module 3: IP Connectivity
Module 4: IP Services
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
Module 5: Security Fundamentals
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
Module 6: Automation and Programmability
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data