CISCO CCNA Certification Course in Ajman
The CISCO CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Certification Training Course in Ajman, offered by CounselTrain, is a comprehensive program designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the field of networking. This course is specifically tailored to prepare individuals for the CCNA certification exam, which validates their proficiency in networking technologies and concepts.
Led by experienced instructors with a wealth of industry knowledge, the CCNA Certification Training Course in Ajman covers a wide range of topics including network fundamentals, routing and switching, LAN and WAN technologies, network security, and network troubleshooting. Participants will gain a deep understanding of networking protocols, IP addressing, network configuration, and network troubleshooting methodologies.
Throughout the training course, participants will engage in hands-on labs, practical exercises, and interactive discussions to reinforce their learning and apply their knowledge in real-world scenarios. The course focuses not only on theoretical concepts but also on practical applications, ensuring participants are well-equipped to handle networking tasks and challenges in professional environments.
By enrolling in the CCNA Certification Training Course in Ajman, participants will have the opportunity to acquire a globally recognized certification that demonstrates their expertise in networking. The CCNA certification is highly regarded in the industry and opens doors to various career opportunities, including network administrator, network engineer, and network technician roles. Don’t miss out on this chance to take your career to the next level – sign up for the Cisco CCNA certification training course today!
CISCO & CCNA Course Training Learning Options
CISCO CCNA Certification Training in Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Ajman is heaven for folks who want to enjoy splendour living at an economical price. Ajman has earned its name due to its long beaches and affordability. Away from noise, it’s a great cultural place for living. Ajman a land of UAE famous for its various cultural attractions like the Dhow Yard, the Ajman Museum and Al-Muwayhat. Ajman is important due to its geographical location and stable economy. It is located within the Northern Emirate overlooking the Arabian Gulf and the middle of Sharjah and Um Al Quwain. Within three decades Ajman has been able to present itself as an investment hub for other regions. It opens new windows of trade for foreigners. Ajman people are famous for their hospitality. There are plenty of places for tourists to visit like the Ajman Museum, Al Zorah nature reserve, Corniche of Ajman and Ajman Arabian horse stud. Apart from the tourist attractions, there are numerous ways to earn a good living in Ajman.
The Ajman free zone is a priority for the companies to lay their foundation. This free zone provides all of the facilities for an entrepreneur and businessmen required to flourish their businesses or startups. Company owners and businessmen consider Ajman due to its flexible laws, Opening a company or a startup without any hassle is a dream for the company owners and Ajman free zone is offering it with a simple registration process. You just have to be physically there for the opening of your startup and by fulfilling all of their requirements you can easily run and manage your business from anywhere.
Investors almost lose more than half of their profit in terms of taxes Ajman does not loot the entrepreneurs they have a minimal taxation rate and provide all the facilities like power at a cheap rate. The visa process to Ajman is super easy. Because of all of these benefits and on top of the list Ajman’s economic stability attracts people from all over the world to try their luck. Having an in-demand certification can help in grow in your career and aid you to find some suitable chances in the networking industry. To get a designation of a person who works in a networking field you must be certified in this field. Companies or organizations always prefer a candidate who has a certification from a renowned institute. Networking is a demanding field which requires a lot of hard work and practical experience in this area to be adept. By passing this CCNA exam offered by CISCO you can polish your skills in this field. This certification will enhance your resume so that this person has a strong grip and some practical experience in different areas of networking. This will eventually help you to land a handsome opportunity to grab and grow in your career and enjoy a better lifestyle.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training is intended for network professionals who aspire to develop their skills and knowledge for a wide range of networks such as LAN, WAN, and packet switched networks.
- Professionals who take this course include network engineers, network analysts, system administrators, network technicians and network designers.
- Professionals already working with Cisco platforms such as: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) can enhance their understanding of the Cisco platform further through this course.
- This course is also beneficial to those who want to transition their career to the networking field or want to learn more about the latest updates and technologies that comes with Cisco’s 200-301 CCNA certification.
Module 1: Network Fundamentals
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
Module 2: Network Access
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
Module 3: IP Connectivity
Module 4: IP Services
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
Module 5: Security Fundamentals
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
Module 6: Automation and Programmability
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data