CCNA (200-301)Certification Course in Dubai
What Will You Learn in This Course?
- How to pass the CCNA exam with an A -Z guide.
- Candidates will experience hands-on experience on CCNA configuration and troubleshooting through practice labs
- Learn how routing and switching networks work in real world
- And gain enough skills to work in the enterprise world
Why this Course is Important?
Who is the Target Audience for this Course?
IT Professionals Seeking Career Transition:
Professionals Seeking Career Advancement:
What is the Duration of this Course?
CCNA Certification Training Options
Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) Certification Training in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, a city in UAE, is a dreamland of opportunities for living and also from a business point of view. This city is well-known all around the world due to its sky-high buildings, unique infrastructure, mesmerising malls, islands and numerous other attractive places. Situated on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf it is the most modern and populous city of the UAE. It is famous for its culture its magnificent mosques and world know institutes. Dubai has a diverse economy that includes tourism, finance and technology amongst other industries.
Dubai has a strong economic position which attracts job seekers and business owners towards itself to invest and find luxury jobs here. It can adjust any hardworking person in his arms by giving opportunities to grow in their career. Many folks around the world plan trip to Dubai to visit their well-known place and study in their reputed institutes and get certification in renowned courses. If anybody wants to make Dubai a home they must have a degree or certification in a subject in which skilled manpower is needed especially in the IT industry. if you want to do some kind of certification here, then you must consider the CCNA certification to get enhancement in your career.
Having certification in this course will open new doors of opportunities in anyone’s career. Networking is a vast field and demands a skilled manpower who can handle this department dextrously. If you can get certification from a reputable institute in Dubai like CounselTrain you can acquire a handsome position in the networking field. This course will strengthen your knowledge in many areas of networking like routing, switching, subnetting, network & WAN securities. When you have a strong grip and hands-on experience with all these given topics you will get more opportunities to work in the networking industry. The more you get the chance to work in various areas, the more you grow in your career. So if you are in search of a good certificate which will enhance your skills and you also have some interest in networking then this course will be the best option to go for.
- The Cisco Certified Network Associate (200-301 CCNA) training is intended for network professionals who aspire to develop their skills and knowledge for a wide range of networks such as LAN, WAN, and packet switched networks.
- Professionals who take this course include network engineers, network analysts, system administrators, network technicians and network designers.
- Professionals already working with Cisco platforms such as: Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) can enhance their understanding of the Cisco platform further through this course.
- This course is also beneficial to those who want to transition their career to the networking field or want to learn more about the latest updates and technologies that comes with Cisco’s 200-301 CCNA certification.
Module 1: Network Fundamentals
- Explain the role and function of network components
- Describe characteristics of network topology architectures
- Compare physical interface and cabling types
- Identify interface and cable issues (collisions, errors, mismatch duplex, and/or speed)
- Compare TCP to UDP
- Configure and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
- Configure and verify IPv6 addressing and prefix
- Compare IPv6 address types
- Verify IP parameters for Client OS (Windows, Mac OS, Linux)
- Describe wireless principles
- Explain virtualization fundamentals (virtual machines)
- Describe switching concepts
Module 2: Network Access
- Configure and verify VLANs (normal range) spanning multiple switches
- Configure and verify interswitch connectivity
- Configure and verify Layer 2 discovery protocols (Cisco Discovery Protocol and LLDP)
- Configure and verify (Layer 2/Layer 3) EtherChannel (LACP)
- Describe the need for and basic operations of Rapid PVST+ Spanning Tree Protocol and identify basic operations
- Compare Cisco Wireless Architectures and AP modes
- Describe physical infrastructure connections of WLAN components (AP,WLC, access/trunk ports, and LAG)
- Describe AP and WLC management access connections (Telnet, SSH, HTTP,HTTPS, console, and TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Configure the components of a wireless LAN access for client connectivity using GUI only such as WLAN creation, security settings, QoS profiles, and advanced WLAN settings
Module 3: IP Connectivity
Module 4: IP Services
- Configure and verify inside source NAT using static and pools
- Configure and verify NTP operating in a client and server mode
- Explain the role of DHCP and DNS within the network
- Explain the function of SNMP in network operations
- Describe the use of syslog features including facilities and levels
- Configure and verify DHCP client and relay
- Explain the forwarding per-hop behavior (PHB) for QoS such as classification, marking, queuing, congestion, policing, shaping
- Configure network devices for remote access using SSH
- Describe the capabilities and function of TFTP/FTP in the network
Module 5: Security Fundamentals
- Define key security concepts (threats, vulnerabilities, exploits, and mitigation techniques)
- Describe security program elements (user awareness, training, and physical access control)
- Configure device access control using local passwords
- Describe security password policies elements, such as management, complexity, and password alternatives (multifactor authentication, certificates, and biometrics)
- Describe remote access and site-to-site VPNs
- Configure and verify access control lists
- Configure Layer 2 security features (DHCP snooping, dynamic ARP inspection, and port security)
- Differentiate authentication, authorization, and accounting concepts
- Describe wireless security protocols (WPA, WPA2, and WPA3)
- Configure WLAN using WPA2 PSK using the GUI
Module 6: Automation and Programmability
- Explain how automation impacts network management
- Compare traditional networks with controller-based networking
- Describe controller-based and software defined architectures (overlay, underlay, and fabric)
- Compare traditional campus device management with Cisco DNA Center enabled device management
- Describe characteristics of REST-based APIs (CRUD, HTTP verbs, and data encoding)
- Recognize the capabilities of configuration management mechanisms Puppet, Chef, and Ansible
- Interpret JSON encoded data