Agreement to Terms
The information posted on the website is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement in that jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of and be directly supervised by their parent or guardian to use the site. If you are a minor your parent or guardian must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the site.
Intellectual Property Rights
Provided, that you are eligible to use the site, you are granted the limited license to access and use the site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the content to which you have properly gained access solely for your purpose, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights expressly granted to you in and to the site content and the Mark.
By using the site you represent and warrant that 1) you have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. 2) you are not a minor in the jurisdiction you reside in, or if minor, you have gained parental permission to use the site. 3) you do not access the site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise. 4) you will not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. 5) your use of the site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete we have the right to terminate your account and refuse any future assistance on our site.
You may not use the site other than that for which we make the site available. The site may not be used for commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the site, you agree not to.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, a compilation, database, or directory without any written permission from us.
- Tricked, fraud, or misused by us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise security-related features of the site, including a feature that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforces limitations on the use of the site or the content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us or the site.
- Use any kind of information obtained from the site to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support system or submit false reports of misuse or misconduct.
- Use of the site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable law or regulations.
- Engage in improper framing or linking to the site.
- Upload or transmit viruses, Trojan horses, or other material including excessive use of capital letters and spamming that interferes with any party’s use and enjoyment of the site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, functions, features, and operation of the site.
- Involvement in using any automated use of systems such as using scripts to send automatic comments or messages or using any kind of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or any other proprietary rights from the content.
- Attempt to impersonate any other user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit any kind of material that acts as a passive or active information collection, or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphic interchange formats, web bugs, cookies or other similar devices. (sometimes referred to as spyware)
- Interfere with, create, or misuse undue burden on the site or the network or services connected to the device.
- Attempt to bypass any restricted area of the site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or any way making a site.
- Except as may be the result of the standard search engine or internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the site.
We do not assert any ownership over your contribution. You retain full ownership of all of your contributions or any intellectual property rights or intellectual proprietary rights associated with your contributions. We are not liable for statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area of the site. You are solely responsible for your contributions to the site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your contributions.
Guidelines for Review
We may provide you with an area on the site to leave reviews or ratings. While posting a review you must comply with the following criteria.
- You should the first hand be a person to review a course.
- Your review must not contain abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language.
- Your comments should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, or disability.
- Your reviews should not contain any references to illegal activity.
- You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting any negative reviews.
- You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of the conduct.
- You may not post any false, or misleading content.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews at our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen or delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or offensive. Reviews are not endorsed by us and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any of the review, or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any losses. By posting a review you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non=exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform or distribute content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the site(“submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We should own all exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such submissions and you hereby warrant that any such submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your submissions.
We reserve the right but not the obligation to 1) monitor the site for violations of these terms and use 2) take appropriate legal action against anyone, who in our sole discretion, violates the law of Terms and Use, including without limitation reporting to such user to law enforcement authorities 3) in our sole discretion and limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability or limit the any of your contribution or any portions thereof. 4) in our sole discretion and limitation, notice, or liability to remove from the site or otherwise disable all files or content that are excessive in size or burdensome in any way to our website 5) otherwise manage a site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the site.
Term and Termination
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive addresses.
Modifications and Interruptions
We reserve the right to change, remove or modify the content of the site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our site. We also have the right to discontinue all or some parts of our website without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any other third party for any modification, price, change, suspension, or discontinuity of the site. We cannot guarantee that the site will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems that need to perform maintenance related to the site resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, update, suspend, discontinue or otherwise modify the site at any time or for any reason without notice to you. You agree that we have no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused by your inability to access the site during any downtime or discontinuity of the site. Nothing in these terms and use contrast to obligate us to maintain and support the site or to supply any corrections, updates, or release in connection therewith.
These Terms and Use shall be governed and defined following the laws of the United Arab Emirates. www.counseltrain.com and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of the United Arab Emirates shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
There may be information on the site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions to change or update the information on the site at any time without any prior notice.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. you agree that the use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk, to the fullest extent permitted by law we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site or your site thereof, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy and completeness of the site’s content or the content of any site linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any 1) errors, mistakes, inaccuracies of content, and material 2) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the site 3) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and any or all personal information and/or financial information stores therein 4) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site 5) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or the link which may be transmitted to or through the site through a third party 6) any errors or omissions in any content or materials or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted. transmitted or otherwise made available via the site. We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by any third party. Through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or advertising, we will not be a party to or in any way responsible.
Limitations of Liability
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any other third party. for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from the use of the site, even if we have advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and any kind regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any by you to us. certain our state laws and international laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. if these laws applied to you some or all of the above disclaimers or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
We will retain some data that you transmit to the site for the purpose of managing the performance of the site, as well as data relating to the use of the site. Although we perform a regular backup of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken while using the site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any kind of data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such kind of loss of data.
Electronic Communications, Transactions, and Signatures
Visiting the site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosure, and other communications we provide to you electronically via email or on the site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND ANY RECORD OF TRANSACTIONS, INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. you hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
Still, if you have any queries you can contact us at email@example.com.