ISO 31000 is a standard that provides guidelines and principles for risk management. It aims to help organizations develop and implement a risk management framework that is effective, efficient, and consistent with their objectives, culture, and context.
The ISO 31000 Foundation course offered by CounselTrain provides an introduction to the standard and its key concepts. It covers the principles and guidelines of risk management, including risk identification, assessment, evaluation, treatment, monitoring, and communication. The course also includes practical examples and case studies to help participants understand how to apply the standard in real-life situations.
The course is designed in a way that anyone who is involved in risk management or who wants to learn more about the ISO 31000 standard can join the course. This includes risk managers, auditors, consultants, executives, and other professionals who are responsible for managing risk in their organizations.
After completing the course, participants should have a good understanding of the ISO 31000 standard and its fundamental principles. They should be able to apply these principles in their organizations to develop and implement a risk management framework that is effective and efficient. And the most valuable benefit a participant could get after completing this course is increased credibility of himself. A certified ISO foundation 31000 course will be more fruitful for the organisation and can take part in the company’s progress.
- Risk management professionals
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the ISO 31000 guidelines for risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in an organization
- Personnel tasked with managing the risks and opportunities in their area of responsibility
- Individuals interested to pursue a career as a risk manager