The MB-800T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultant course is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge needed to work as a functional consultant for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The course covers a range of topics, including:
- Understanding Business Central functionality and architecture
- Configuring and customizing Business Central to meet business needs
- Implementing and managing financials and accounting processes in Business Central
- Managing procurement and sales processes in Business Central
- Managing inventory and warehouse processes in Business Central
- Implementing and managing production and service management processes in Business Central
- Implementing and managing basic and advanced supply chain management processes in Business Central
Upon completion of the course with Counseltrain Technologies, learners will be able to work as functional consultants for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, helping businesses to implement and optimize their use of the software to improve their business processes and outcomes.
- The target audience for MB-800T00 is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultants.
- This training is geared towards individuals looking to pursue a career as Dynamics 365 Business Central Functional Consultants.
- It is also ideal for individuals who have a basic understanding of Dynamics 365 Business Central but would like to gain a deeper understanding of the platform.
- The training provides the necessary knowledge to be an effective and efficient Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant, such as configuring the platform, setting up core business processes, writing reports and basic troubleshooting.
- The instructor-led learning experience will help build a foundation of knowledge needed to be successful in the role, by going through different explanations, demonstrations and hands-on exercises.
Module 1: Introduction to Business Central
Module 2: Application Setup
Module 3: Configure Financials
Module 4: Configure Sales and Purchasing
Module 5: Operations
Module 6: Integration and Automation