ISO 22000 Foundation is a training course that provides an introduction to the principles and requirements of the ISO 22000 standard for food safety management systems. The course is designed for individuals who are new to food safety management or who are interested in learning more about ISO 22000.
- Managers or consultants involved in food safety management
- Individuals wishing to get acquainted with the ISO 22000 requirements for a food safety management system
- Personnel responsible for maintaining conformity to the ISO 22000 requirements in an organization
- FSMS implementation team members
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in food safety management