ISO 22000 Lead Auditor is a training course designed for professionals who are responsible for auditing and certifying food safety management systems based on the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard. The course is designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively plan, conduct, and report on an ISO 22000 certification audit.
- Auditors interested in performing and leading food safety management system audits
- Managers or consultants interested in mastering the food safety management system audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the FSMS requirements in an organization
- Technical experts interested in preparing for a food safety management system audit
- Expert advisors in food safety management