This Introduction to Microsoft Access 2019 training class starts by covering basic database concepts. Students will then learn to design and create databases and tables, query those tables, and create forms and reports.
At Course Completion:
- Gain an understanding of database concepts and terminology.
- Learn about the Access interface.
- Learn to work with table views, queries, forms, reports, macros, and modules.
- Learn to plan a database.
- Learn database design fundamentals.
- Learn to work with forms and the Form Wizard.
- Learn to work with reports and the Report Wizard.
- This course is intended for students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Access 2019 or more experienced Access users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2019 interface.