Counseltrain offers the Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect SC-100T00 course which is designed for learners who want to gain knowledge and skills in cybersecurity architecture. This course is intended for those who are responsible for designing and implementing security solutions for complex enterprise environments. The course covers various topics such as threat modeling, security frameworks, risk management, security operations center (SOC) design, security controls, and compliance. The learners will learn about Microsoft security technologies and services such as Azure Security Center, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Microsoft 365 Defender, and Microsoft Identity. This Microsoft course provides hands-on labs and practical exercises, allowing learners to apply their knowledge and skills in real-world scenarios. By the end of the course, learners will be able to design and implement secure solutions to protect enterprise environments against cyber threats. Additionally, learners will be prepared for the Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals certification exam.
- This course is for experienced cloud security engineers who have taken a previous certification in the security, compliance and identity portfolio. Specifically, students should have advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas, including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data, and securing applications. They should also have experience with hybrid and cloud implementations. Beginning students should instead take the course SC-900: Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals.
- Module 1: Build an overall security strategy and architecture
- Module 2: Design a security operations strategy
- Module 3: Design an identity security strategy
- Module 4: Evaluate a regulatory compliance strategy
- Module 5: Evaluate security posture and recommend technical strategies to manage risk
- Module 6: Understand architecture best practices and how they are changing with the Cloud
- Module 7: Design a strategy for securing server and client endpoints
- Module 8: Design a strategy for securing PaaS, IaaS, and SaaS services
- Module 9: Specify security requirements for applications
- Module 10: Design a strategy for securing data
- Module 11: Recommend security best practices using Microsoft Cybersecurity Reference Architectures (MCRA) and Microsoft Cloud Security Benchmarks
- Module 12: Recommend a secure methodology using the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF)
- Module 13: Recommend a ransomware strategy by using Microsoft Security Best Practices