“Supporting and Troubleshooting Windows 11” is a course that teaches you how to support and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 11. The course covers topics such as installation, configuration, management, and troubleshooting of Windows 11. It is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for supporting Windows 11 in an enterprise environment. The course provides hands-on experience with Windows 11 and covers best practices for supporting and troubleshooting the operating system.
- This course is intended for Desktop Support Technicians (DSTs) and IT professionals who administer and support Windows 11 desktops, devices, users, and associated network and security resources.
- Module 1: Introducing Windows 11
- Module 2: Administering Windows 11 Remotely
- Module 3: Troubleshooting startup and performing system recovery
- Module 4: Troubleshooting devices and device drivers
- Module 5: Configuring and troubleshooting network connectivity
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Group Policy
- Module 7: Configuring and Troubleshooting Security Settings
- Module 8: Configuring and Troubleshooting User State
- Module 9: Configuring and Troubleshooting Resource Access
- Module 10: Troubleshooting applications
- Module 11: Maintaining Windows 11