- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 17025 and initiation of a LMS
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of a LMS
- Day 3: Implementation of a LMS
- Day 4: LMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for accreditation
- Day 5: Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Why Should You Attend:
ISO 31000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Risk Management.
By attending the ISO 31000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.