The ISO 31000 Risk Manager course is available at CounselTrain a training program that equipped participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently manage risks based on the ISO 31000 standard. The course is designed for individuals who have some experience in risk management and want to sharpen their understanding of risk management principles, guidelines, and practices.
The course covers a range of topics related to risk management, including the context of the organization, risk identification and assessment, risk treatment and mitigation, risk monitoring and review, and risk communication and consultation. Participants will also learn about the role of leadership, culture, and behavioural factors in effective risk management.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and guidelines of risk management based on the ISO 31000 standard.
- Apply risk management concepts and practices to real-life situations.
- Identify and assess risks, and develop risk treatment plans.
- Monitor and review the effectiveness of risk treatment plans.
- Communicate and consult with stakeholders about risk management.
- Integrate risk management into the organization’s governance and decision-making processes.
- Continuously improve the organization’s risk management framework based on performance evaluation and feedback.
To summarize, the ISO 31000 Risk Manager course trained participants with the knowledge and skills to effectively manage risks based on the ISO 31000 standard and enhance their organization’s risk management practices. So they can become a more valuable part of the organization and aid to boost their growth.
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management and establishing the risk management framework
- Day 2: Initiation of the risk management process and risk assessment based on ISO 31000
- Day 3: Risk treatment, recording and reporting, monitoring and review, and communication and consultation according to ISO 31000