MB-300T00: Microsoft Dynamics 365: Core Finance and Operations is a course that provides an in-depth understanding of the core functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. This course is designed for individuals who want to learn how to implement and configure the basic functionalities of the Finance and Operations module.
The course covers the following topics:
- Configuring and using the core functionalities of Finance and Operations
- Managing financial transactions and accounts
- Configuring and managing the general ledger
- Managing sales and purchase orders
- Managing inventory and production orders
- Configuring and managing the supply chain
By the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of how to configure and use the core functionalities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations. You will also be able to manage financial transactions and accounts, configure and manage the general ledger, manage sales and purchase orders, manage inventory and production orders, and configure and manage the supply chain. This course is essential for anyone looking to work with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance and Operations training is aimed at business professionals who want to learn how to better use the Dynamics 365 platform.
- It can be used for a variety of functions, including financial management, operations management, sales, customer service, warehouse management, manufacturing, human resources, and project management.
- The training will provide these professionals with the skills needed to set up and maintain an effective Dynamics 365 system to help their organization be more efficient and profitable.
- With the Core Finance and Operations training, users can gain knowledge on how to customize the system, search for and update records, configure security and permissions, and create dashboards for better visibility into key metrics.
- This training is ideal for those with a basic understanding of Dynamics 365 and a firm grasp of business processes and operations.