- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 37301 and comparison with ISO 19600
- Day 2: ISO 37301 — ISO 19600 clause-by-clause comparison and certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 120 pages of information and practical examples will be given to each participant.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case participant(s) fail to pass the exam, they can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
Why Should You Attend:
The ISO 37301 Transition training course enables you to obtain a detailed understanding of the differences between ISO 37301 and ISO 19600 by making clause-by-clause comparisons to showcase the changes, updates, and new requirements of ISO 37301. As such, you should be able to support an organization in transitioning their CMS from ISO 19600 recommendations to ISO 37301 requirements.
Once you become acquainted with the new concepts and requirements of ISO 37301 and attending the training course, you can sit for the exam, and if successfully passed, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 37301 Transition” credential. This certificate proves that you have an up-to-date knowledge to successfully apply the ISO 37301 changes to an existing CMS.