- Day 1: Introduction to occupational health and safety management, OH&S MS, and clauses 4–6 of ISO 45001
- Day 2: Clauses 7–10 of ISO 45001 and the certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- PECB will provide training material of over 200 pages of information and practical examples.
- An attestation of course completion worth 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months of the initial exam date.
This training course enables you to:
- Understand the basic occupational health and safety concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 45001 requirements could be applied in an organization
The training course is participant centered and contains:
- Lecture sessions illustrated with graphics, examples, and discussions
- Interactions between participants by means of questions and suggestions
- Quizzes as a simulation and preview of the certification exam