- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 series and the initiation of an SMS
- Day 2: Implementation plan of an SMS
- Day 3: Implementation of an SMS
- Day 4: SMS monitoring, continual improvement, and preparation for the certification audit
- Day 5: Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be provided.
- An attestation of course completion valid of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, the candidate can retake the exam once for free within 12 months following the initial exam date.
This training course enables you to:
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an SMS
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, standards in the ISO/IEC 20000 series, and other ISO standards
- Gain the ability to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 in the specific context of an organization
- Develop the necessary knowledge and expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining an SMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing SMS best practices
This training course is participant centered and contains:
- Theories, approaches, and good practices used in service management
- Lecture sessions, which are illustrated with examples and practical exercises based on a case study that include discussions
- Interactions made between participants by means of questions and suggestions