- Day 1: Introduction to privacy information management system (PIMS) concepts as specified in ISO/IEC 27701
- Day 2: Privacy information management system (PIMS) and certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples and exercises.
- An attestation of course completion certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a privacy information management system (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a PIMS
- Lecture sessions are complemented by discussions questions and examples
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes and essay-type exercises
- Exercise questions and quizzes are similar to the certification exam