- Day 1: Introduction to Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and ISO/IEC 27701
- Day 2: Audit principles, preparation, and launching of an audit
- Day 3: On-site audit activities
- Day 4: Closing the audit
- Day 5: Certification exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 400 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples and exercises.
- An attestation of course completion certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- Understand a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) and its processes based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Acquire the competences of the auditor’s role in planning, leading, and following up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the context of a PIMS audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in PIMS audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role-playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam