- Day 1: Introduction to IT Governance and ISO/IEC 38500
- Day 2: Principles for the effective, efficient and acceptable use of IT
- Day 3: Outcomes, performance measurement techniques and Certification Exam
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- Training material containing over 350 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 21 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Why Should You Attend:
After becoming acquainted with all the necessary concepts and principles of IT Governance, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and skills to manage an IT Governance model.